3.31.2008

(gasp)-- GABEY!

One great thing about being in Provo is that I get to be near my little (big) brother, Gabey! It's fun because people can tell right away that we're siblings.

Here we are at the Vocal Point concert:
(displaying my camera's carrying case, apparently...)


Just chillin' in Esther's car:

Isn't it funny how you can tell we're related by comparing our hands? We have the same little wrinkles on our knuckles, and the same wide fingernails (not that I have any). I guess it helps that I bite my fingernails so badly that it looks like I have man-hands. Mini man hands, mind you.




Yay for family!

4 comments:

Sarah H said...

Family is great. The second hand picture looks so much different from the first. The first one looks like giant hands next to a small hand. The next one looks normal. Camera angles can be so deceiving! :-)

davecharliebrown said...

Hahahaha! Mini man hands! I should put that picture on my phone under your name so whenever you call me, that picture shows up, and I can call you mini man hands.

*sigh* We both need to stop biting our nails.

PapaParma said...

Big sister, look out for your little brother, he tends to get in trouble often

Lisa said...

It is great to see the two of you! Come visit us for sure the next time you are here.

BTW, Rosa, I noticed you had not been tagged so I tagged you. . .