3.05.2008

A Day at the Market

The other day I had a chance to visit the awesome Westside Market with my mom in downtown Cleveland. It reminded me of when I used to go as a child. There are rows and rows of people selling gorgeous produce, and then when you get into the main building, there are counters everywhere with a variety of goods-- fresh meat, fish, desserts, candy... just about everything you'd want to see at a market. I wish I had taken more pictures! But here's just a few.

A beautiful view of downtown:


I had to get one of these beautiful concoctions!

Oooooh!
Aaaahhh!

Proof of how we say it here in Cleveland:

And I just had to stop in the little corner store with imported goods to get my favorite childhood chocolate:


Mmmmm, so good!

4 comments:

davecharliebrown said...

Concoctions! HA!

The Olsons said...

I wish I could shop there! You know how great the shopping around here is.

PapaParma said...

PS: I eat the leftovers!

Arielle said...

Have you had a Kinder Bueno? That's the best! Whatever that chocolate thing was, it looked amazing and made me drool.