3.07.2008

An Abundance of Animal Videos (or an A.A.V., if you will)

I've been playing around with my cool new camera lately, and it has the ability to take short videos! It just so happens that the only thing interesting I've had to record is a couple of dogs and a bird... None of them are more than a few seconds, so why not check 'em out? You know you're curious. :)

The first is of an adorable little dog I met the other day. Her name is Mandy, and she has a cute little trick:




Next up, we have Rufus. He likes to stare at me and do nothing. So I recorded him, and he finally had something to say:




And lastly, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you a short video of my mom's bird, making a lot of noise. Very intriguing, I know. But pay attention, because Birdie's got a surprise for you:



Note: No animals were harmed in the making of these videos.

6 comments:

The For Real JP said...

That is so cute, I was laughing the whole time during the birdie video.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! yeah! This will be a good way for me to keep up on your life. I've recently started one myself. Its great fun. Thanks for the reply email the other day. I love you girl!

Monica said...

Those are hilarious! Ralph has this thing against mom's bird and when I was watching it just now, he was staring at the screen.

davecharliebrown said...

Why am I surprised that the only thing you video is animals?

emily & david said...

You need to come to Dallas to start videotaping little Brias.

davecharliebrown said...

Do I get to make fun of you yet for not posting in so long?