5.01.2008

A Kid Again!

Remember when you were a kid, and it was so much fun to swing on the swings? One of my favorite things to do was "the spider", where two people would sit on the same swing and face each other, so as to provide optimal swinging power. Well, my best friend Esther and I tried this out. Let's just say that on the first try, our plans "fell through."

On try #2, we were a little more successful. It's not as easy as it seemed like it was when I was a kid. I guess it's a little harder when you're both five times the weight of people who normally do this kind of thing... :)

3 comments:

davecharliebrown said...

This is AWESOME.

And it makes me miss Esther...

Anonymous said...

I love to laugh so hard that I think I am going to pee my pants. (or do) I almost did watching the video. thanks for the laugh. Needed it today.
Trish

emily & david said...

Funny, and kind of weird. Looks cold there!