1.06.2008

Little Night Music Pictures!

Finally! The show is over and now I actually have time to breathe (and eat, and shower...). After striking the set (I spent a good hour with a power drill--it was great!), we all received a CD of pictures from the show, so I thought I'd share them here. Thanks to all my friends who were able to come, it made it so much fun for me. And thanks to all those who couldn't make it but supported me in so many other ways. I had an absolute blast!
Enjoy the pictures!
Anne and Petra, the maid


Now/Later/Soon



A night at the theatre

Oh so sad. I find out my husband is cheating on me.

A weekend in the country!

How exciting!

Arriving at the mansion...

Plotting revenge
Dinner

Silly, Henrik! What are you doing?!


Madame Armfeldt and her granddaughter


That's just a taste of this incredible show. So much fun!

9 comments:

Sarah H said...

Fun, Fun, fun. Do you think you'll do another play while you're in Charlottesville?

The Olsons said...

It was fun to watch you perform!
You were so cute! Everyone else was fantastic also.
We give Little Night Music two heartfelt Olson thumbs up!!

The For Real JP said...

The picture of You and Henrick is my laptop background... call me a nerd, go on I dare you.

Lauren said...

Silly Henrik.

Cecilia Parma said...

You are beauty my dear. So proud of you! xoxo Cece

rosa said...

Haha, lauren! I totally still say that.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do another show-- there are only a couple theatres here, and they aren't really doing shows I can participate in. But I'm glad I got to do something already!

And Julie, you're not a nerd. You're my hero.

Arielle said...

Rosa I hunted you down and found you. Ok, I only found you on Michelle's blog, I'm not a stalker. The play looked good, how come you haven't worn any of those hot dresses to church?

emily & david said...

So sad we didn't get to see it! Fabulous costumes, btw.

Kindt Family said...

Wow, I wish we were around to come see it! That's really fantastic that you got involved in the community like that. How fun!