11.08.2007

The Little Theatre That Could: A Celebration of 35 Years

It's been a few weeks since the show at The Four County Players ended, but thanks to Dave, I have a few bits of video to remember the event. For everyone who couldn't make it out to The Middle of Nowhere, Virginia, I bring my performances right to the comfort of your own home! My only request is that you don't make fun of me for being incredibly awkward... except for my brother David, whose job is to make fun of me. :)

How Could I Ever Know? (from The Secret Garden):

Somewhere That's Green (from Little Shop of Horrors):

9 comments:

{irene} said...

Amazing voice girl!!!!

Rufener Family said...

Rosa, I wish that we could have been there to watch your show! You are amazing! What an amazing voice! Sarae and Kadin were so excited to watch it! Miss you guys!
-Lynn

The Olsons said...

Gregory and I had so much fun opening night. I thought you did fantastic! We are so lucky that we have such great friends/family.

M

emily & david said...

Okay- in the first song you look like you're attending a funeral, at the beginning of the second song it looks like your on the toilet, and the vibrato I blame on the Singing Angels/BYU camps- (you said it, I have to make fun of you)

BUT- you looked great and sounded awesome. You give me little chills and watery eyes when you sing- seriously.

-Daveed

rosa said...

I knew I could count on you, daveed! :)
I couldn't figure out how to change the frame that becomes the background for the video- i totally thought the same thing about that squatting one, ha!

Sarah H said...

Fabulouso!! Ah, Rosa--you're just amazing. I LOVE your dress too. Seriouosly, where did you get it? A beautiful modest dress is difficult to come by.

davecharliebrown said...

You were maahvelous, dahling.

Lauren said...

Beautiful voice!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.