2.08.2008

Kids today...

It's been almost five years since I've been in high school, but I can still smell the cigarette smoke from the bathrooms. And the occasional marijuana smoke (I can't believe I actually know what that smells like. Gross.).

But, even with all of my tattling through my high school years, no one has ever been busted for drugs at Westlake High school... until now!

The other day, two 17-year-old teens were arrested for use and possesion of heroin. HEROIN. Biology class not exciting enough for you kids anymore? Sheesh...

To read more, check it out here: http://www.waks.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122520&article=3246527

6 comments:

The For Real JP said...

The sad part is I know every person who was arrested. I wasn't friends with the boys, but I was actually good friends with the girl... it's a darn shame.

emily & david said...

At least you didn't have to grow up on the gangsta streets of West 95th!

rosa said...

Haha! I vaguely remember West 95th. I kinda remember what the carpet looked like, and I remember that time I found a stray cat and her kittens under our couch. But my most vivid memory is that we had a neighbor boy named Brucie who used to come over and steal my toys...

Monica said...

I heard that on the news. Of course, it was a pretty big story here. Crazy people. That's what they do with their money. One of my co-workers was worried her neighbor's son might have been one arrested. CRAZY!

davecharliebrown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
davecharliebrown said...

Blogerooski? Gross.